Announcement

I thought I was going to install flash versions of all of my videos to enable instant streaming, but I've discovered an alternative: browser's which support streaming. For Android phones, there's the Dolphin Browser enabled by directly downloading an Adobe Flash Plugin for Android 4.0+ and following these instructions. For the desktop, there's Opera Browser with flash capability preinstalled (check it's settings). Both are cool and save me the expense of clogging up my webspace with lots of bloated FLV files! They're huge!!!

#1 Fri, 20 May 2016 2:56:08 pm

Vinyasi
Independent Researcher
Website

Links for further research...

The following three links I gleaned from searching for these four search terms on Google: colloidal AND silver AND hydrogen AND peroxide

Ted's Colloidal Silver Remedies; Agyria (blue Skin)

Colloidal Silver & Hydrogen Peroxide

Commentary on Hydrogen Peroxide ( H2O2 ) and Colloidal Silver

==============================================

Then, while researching colloidal gold, I discovered that homeopathic gold is better, because we can overdose on Gold and get an effect opposite to what we intended plus accumulation in our pineal gland. So, simply boiling a gold coin in distilled water can supplement our use of silver hydroperoxide.

Aurum Gold #01 - The Good, Bad & Ugly, by Raphiem

Aurum Gold #02 - Making Colloidals, by Raphiem

Aurum Gold #03 - Dream Yourself Awake, by Raphiem contains the recipe for making homeopathic gold.

The danger of shattering Pyrex glass due to recent, substandard manufacturing...

Borosilicate glass capable of withstanding boiling temperatures.

Search for Kruggerands consisting of gold alloyed with copper. I use a crock pot to boil the 1/10 oz. Kruggerand I purchased on eBay.

Aurum Metallicum is the homeopathic remedy consisting of dilute gold.

The Golden Cure

Aurum Metallicum {PDF}

Aurum Metallicum is a Homeopathic Remedy for Anxiety and Depression

Buy a homeopathic book on Aurum Metallicum.

smile

#2 Sat, 21 May 2016 2:05:42 am

Vinyasi
Independent Researcher
Website

Re: Links for further research...

Shortcut redirect URL to this video: tinyurl.com/vtube-78

smile

Board footer

sTaTs